Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse (Key Person)
Salary: £24,000 per year plus £2,000 starting bonus (terms apply)
Hours: 38 hours per week
Holiday: 7 weeks of paid holiday
Visa: We can sponsor work visas
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join our nursery team in Paddington. We have a position in our baby room and our toddler room.
- High-quality training, including 8 paid inset days per year. During the year we invite some of the UK’s best trainers to deliver training to the team, and we are keen to pay for longer courses our staff are interested in.
- Free independent counselling service
- Free lunches (our food is homemade, organic and delicious!)
Les Trois Oursons is a high-quality nursery with spacious, bright classrooms.
Our staff and their well-being are hugely important to us.
- Children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind
- We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people, to keep them safe and to practise in a way that protects them.
All references will be thoroughly checked and we will apply for a DBS update service as well as a DBS equivalent from any country the applicant was in prior to the UK and within the last 5 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.