Lead Montessori Practitioner
Salary: From £30,000 per year plus £2,000 starting bonus (terms apply)
Hours: 38 hours per week (we are currently considering introducing part-time positions as well)
Holiday: 7 weeks of paid holiday
Visa: We can sponsor work visas
We are looking for an experienced candidate as our current senior practitioner is leaving London after buying a house.
This position would be leading the room. We have three other montessori qualified practitioners in the room, and this position is for the room leader/ Montessori Lead.
- Position: Senior / Lead or deputy level Montessori candidates
- Start: any time between now and September
- Location: Bilingual Nurseries - Angel N1 2XU
- About the nursery: This is a lovely small Outstanding nursery, a real home-from-home, with only 26 children in two classrooms.
- High-quality training, including 8 paid inset days per year. We invite some of the UK’s best trainers to deliver training to the team during the year, and we are keen to pay for longer courses our staff are interested in.
- Free independent counselling service
- Children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind
- We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people, keep them safe, and practice in a way that protects them.
All references will be thoroughly checked, and we will apply for a DBS update service and a DBS equivalent from any country the applicant was in prior to the UK and within the last 5 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.