Les Petites Etoiles – Tufnell Park
Early Years Teacher (EYTS, level 6)
Salary: From £28,000 per year plus a £2,000 starting bonus (terms apply)
Hours: 38 hours per week
Holiday: 7 weeks of paid holiday
Visa: We can sponsor work visas (terms apply)
This would be a new position for us, with lots of scope for the candidate to shape the role themselves. We are a bilingual setting and are looking for someone with experience to help our newest team members reach their potential so that the children can reach theirs.
This position could be suitable for an experienced practitioner or even a former manager who would prefer to be classroom-based.
Our staff and their well-being are hugely important to us.
- Sick pay
- High-quality training, including 8 paid inset days per year. During the year we invite some of the UK’s best trainers to deliver training to the team, and we are keen to pay for longer courses our staff are interested in.
- Termly prizes
- Trip after 10 years
- Help for bike purchase
- Well-being program
- Free independent counselling service
- Free lunches (our food is homemade, organic and delicious!)
- Children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind
- We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people, to keep them safe and to practise in a way that protects them.
All references will be thoroughly checked, and we will apply for a DBS update service and a DBS equivalent from any country the applicant was in prior to the UK and within the last 5 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.