Les Petites Etoiles – Crouch Hill & Tufnell Park
Early Years Educator (Part Time)
Salary: From 24,000 Pro-Rata
Hours: Negotiable (Minimum of 20 hours)
Visa: We can sponsor work visas
We have an amazing opportunity for qualified educators, who love working with children and need a position that offers part time working hours!
Les Petites Etoiles Crouch Hill and Tufnell park are bilingual nurseries offering a curriculum based on the Early Years foundation stage, Montessori method and the French framework. Our staff are kind, responsive and excellent role models for the children in our settings. Our children are extremely motivated in our stimulating and well resourced environments.
Our nursery provides a large playground which provides a great sensory space for children to explore and develop. Children's development and curiosity about the outside world are further developed by staff arranging outings to local parks and amenities.
For this role it is essential to have:
- A level 3 NVQ qualification recognised by Ofsted
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Sick pay
- High-quality training, including 8 paid inset days per year. During the year we invite some of the UK’s best trainers to deliver training to the team, and we are keen to pay for longer courses our staff are interested in.
- Termly prizes
- Trip after 10 years
- Help for bike purchase
- Well-being program
- Free independent counselling service
- Free lunches (our food is homemade, organic and delicious!)
- Children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind
- We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people, to keep them safe and to practise in a way that protects them.
All references will be thoroughly checked, and we will apply for a DBS update service and a DBS equivalent from any country the applicant was in prior to the UK and within the last 5 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.